Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Goals

So i posted my vague resolutions the other night, but I'd like to actually document the goals when it comes to stats. Mostly since I'm a stat geek.

  • Finish a 100 miler
  • PR a 5k (22:02)
  • PR a 50 miler (10:51)
  • Read a book a month
  • Update my blog bi-weekly including month end updates on miles/fitness levels
  • Run more miles then beers i consume.
  • Run 1300 Miles: (Year - 1300, Month - 108.33 +/- ,Week - 27 +/-)
  • Weight Train - 2-3 days a week (After a co-worker ventured into the wild world of P90X and had me join him for only one work out, I've decided it needs to be part of my routine. Will i be knocking out a full 90 day routine? No way in hell. After doing just one nights exercise, i couldn't move my arms right for a week. A true sign of how ridiculously out of shape my upper body and core are.)
  • Thru-Hike the Greenway again. Or join D&H on the LT for a week.

No comments: